READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, the Black 15 Sub comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, the Black 15 Sub’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
Even if you can’t get to the subwoofer, you can still adjust it. The Black 15 Sub comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, delay-compensation, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
The Black 15 Sub features a powerful 15” low-frequency, long-excursion driver and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, the Black 15 Sub comes stereo XLR outputs, and stereo inputs, with a Mic/Line input on the left channel, XLR on the right channel.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover on through
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Powerful 15” low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet
- Standard 35mm pole socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.