The FBT MITUS 218SA, 2 x 18″ bass reflex design subwoofer, is the perfect low-frequency extension and the ideal companion for the MITUS range or ground stack applications with optional metal base.
The FBT MITUS 218SA shall meet the following performance criteria: Frequency response of 30Hz to 100Hz, Maximum SPL of 145dB peak,Class D amplifier 2000W RMS. The FBT MITUS 218SA provides a DSP with 6 presets-cardioid and infra configurations.
The FBT MITUS 218SA feature 0.70″ Baltic birch plywood construction covered in a scratch resistant black paint with M20 top-mounted stand adapter and six FBT design aluminium handles. The control panel provides XLR in &link, volume control, preset, delay, phase 0°-180°, 3 status led indicators.
- Large vented bass-reflex subwoofer
- 2 x 460mm (18’’) custom B&C high excursion subwoofers with 100mm (3.9’’) coil
- Frequency Response from 30Hz to 100Hz
- Class D amplifiers delivering 2000Wrms with switch mode power supply
- DSP with 6 EQ presets, cardioids and infra configurations, delay
- 18mm (3/4’’) birch plywood enclosure, textured scratch resistant black paint
- Six FBT design aluminum handles
- Perfect low-frequency extension for the MITUS range and an ideal companion for the MITUS 206LA line array for ground stack applications with optional MTB206 metal base.
- M20 top mount stand socket
- Optional 4 swivel mount casters 100 mm (4’’) on request
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0°- 180°, groundlift