Tecpro PS753 Power Supply, Triple Circuit Hire
Tecpro Series 2 Power Supplies provide 24V DC to power small to medium sized intercom systems while terminating the audio lines with the correct impedance, enabling full duplex (simultaneous, two way) conversations to take place over extended cable runs. The 2A supply is capable of driving up to forty BP531beltpacks and is protected by a compact, robust, extruded aluminium case designed to withstand the rigours of the live events environment. They are fully compatible with older Tecpro designs.
Series 2 power supplies are protected against short circuit and over-temperature. Protection is electronic and automatic and no resetting is necessary following removal of a fault condition. This new generation of PSU can be operated world-wide without the need to change power supply settings.
- Free-standing, compact
- Tough, extruded aluminium case
- Universal power supply operates world-wide without resetting
- Short circuit and overload protection with indication
- Automatic reset after short circuit
- Supports up to 40 Tecpro BP531 beltpacks
- 3-Pin XLR system connectors are compatible with standard mic cables
- Three independent, linkable intercom circuits (PS753 only) with indication
- ‘Power ON’ and ‘Overload’ indication
- Compatible with previous generation Tecpro designs