The OHM TRS-212 is a dedicated mid high cabinet to be used with the TRS-218. The perfect tonal matching between sub and mid high ensures punchy yet crystal clear results for anything, from dance floor to live rock and roll gigs. It’s ideal configuration of two mid highs and three subs creating the perfect stack height, lifting the hf units way above head height.
TRS-212 uses two Ohm 12″ with 2.5″ voice coil driver unit with 1.5″ compression driver mounted on a custom design 60°(h) x 40°(v) horn. The 12″ drivers are in a d’appolito configuration with a hf horn in a short horn flare to improve coupling between the drivers and the dispersion control. Used with the TRS-218 Subwoofer the TRS-212 can provide high SPL levels for front of house, sidefill and other applications.
Fitted with Ohms custom cup and foot system makes the TRS-212 easy and safe to stack with the TRS-218. Mounting flexibility is achieved with the 6 flying points, 2 on the rear and 2 each on the top and bottom.
- Design Full Range Cabinet, Reflex Tuning
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Power Handling (AES) 625 Watts (continuous)
- Maximum Power Handling (AES) 1250 Watts (program) 2500 Watts (peak 10 ms)
- Sensitivity 2.83V / 1m 106 dB
- Maximum SPL 134 dB (cont. max SPL / 1m) 140 dB peak
- Frequency Response -3 dB 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dispersion 60° x 40°
- Components 2 x 12″ Low Frequency Drivers 1 x 1.5″ Horn loaded Compression Driver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 946 mm x 568 mm x 445 mm
- Weight (kg) 54